Permanent position: World-wide supplier of products and services for the automotive and passenger transit industries seeks a SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER for its manufacturing operations located just north of GREENVILLE, SC. The SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER interprets the project/department needs and interfaces with all suppliers in quality performance and expectations to meet those needs. IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Supplier Quality Engineer
- Hold lead role in containment of supplier quality issues.
- Act as the liaison between engineering and the supplier, developing key relationships beneficial to the company's success.
- Perform supplier audits to confirm they meet company requirements.
- Understand and use basic statistical techniques and quality principals.
- Bs degree in a technical related degree is required and / or a minimum of three years experience in Quality Engineering.
- Sound knowledge of Quality modules, including PPAP, SPC, FMEA, APQP, and Control Plans
- Working knowledge of audit methodologies ie, process audits, walk the control plan, product audits, etc.
- The company provides a competitive benefits package, to include health and dental care, 401k, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.