Permanent position: Project Manager needed at a leading electronics company located in Chicago, IL. This is a 6 month contract role. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Own project launch, planning, control, and delivery against timeline and budget metrics for assignments within their area of responsibility.
- Effectively manages projects of complex scope leading the project team to execute against timeline and budget metrics
- Creates a clear project Scope statement, and builds a supporting plan which effectively factors in resource availability, task durations and dependencies, budgets and costs. Includes simple Risk Management plans.
- Documents progress against the project plan throughout the project.
- Recognized as an 'expert' in the business function and processes in which the program is operating.
- Uses advanced techniques such as Monte Carlo Analysis to determine high-likelihood program durations.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's preferred
- 8+ years of complex project management experience
- Demonstrated comfort in presenting to executive level cross functional audiences.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.