Permanent position: Project Manager is needed immediately for a leading design and detailing engineering firm for the construction industry located in St. Louis, MO. This role is responsible to be the main point of contact to the customer for detailing and connection design projects from start to final completion. To be considered - candidates are required to have experience overseeing projects for a Structural Steel Fabricator or Structural Steel Detailing company. This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing organization. Relocation assistance is provided. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned detailing and connection design projects
- Tracks project milestones and adjusts priorities as needed to maintain customer satisfaction and project schedule
- Actively and consistently supports all needs of the customer
- Manages the flow of information from the customer to the production team
- Reviews, submits and explains change orders
- Experience working for a Structural Steel Fabricator or Structural Steel Detailing company
- Understanding and ability to read construction documents (Specifications, Structural and Architectural drawings.
- Strong knowledge of the construction process and steel fabrication
- Ability to oversee and manage large, complex projects
- Steel modeling experience is a plus
- Full benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- PTO / Vacation plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.