Permanent position: Construction client is looking for a Lead Superintendent to join their team in Coral Gables, FL! The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of Superintendent experience, along with documented success with running construction projects on medical facilities. This opportunity is for local candidates only. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Superintendent
Requirements for the Superintendent
- Coordinates and supervises all construction activities.
- Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems.
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
- Verifies quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
- AS or BS Degree is preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Construction Superintendent.
- Must have previous success in running construction projects on clinics or medical facilities.
- Must have worked on projects valued up to $30 MM.
- Working knowledge of Outlook and Word.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.