Permanent position: Multi-national maker of automotive parts seeks an Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) Manager for its manufacturing facility located north of GREENVILLE, SC. The EHS Manager ensure a safe working environment by creating, implementing and maintaining health and safety programs to minimize workplace injuries and to comply with all health and safety regulations. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the EH&S Manager
Requirements for the EH&S Manager
- Investigate and resolve safety hazards to eliminate risks of workplace injury
- Manage workers comp system, including accident investigation, root cause analysis, etc
- Develop and implement safety and training programs to meet MIOSHA and OSHA regulations.
- BS degree and 3 plus years experience as an EHS professional in a manufacturing environment
- Experience maintaining all required reports including MSDS, Form 100, OSHA 300 and 301
- Thorough understanding of employment laws such as ADA, FMLA, Workers Comp, etc.
- The company provides a competitive benefits package to include relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.