A Product V&V Engineer is needed for a rail transport company, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives in the Henrietta, NY area. This role is responsible for the validation of signaling products, including rework to Legacy products No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Specify and design overall tests: test architecture (test plan), test design (test cases). Prepare overall tests (tests sheets and tests scenario).
- Perform test sessions: run test procedures, produce test reports and associated Change Requests. Specify, design, develop and validate test environment & tools (test bench, recording tools, simulated I/O).
- Peform investigations on defects detected on test bench or on site. Estimate workload, realize scheduling and follow-up of validation activities.
- Manage V&V work products under configuration management according to Configuration Management Plan. Ensure test traceability vs. requirements according to Requirements Management Plan.
- BS Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline. Masters Degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience working with signaling in areas such as V&V, Design or Application required. Specific experience with Interlocking system is desired.
<Benefits for the Product Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.