Permanent position: HOME BASED X-ray Field Service Tech needed at a leading medical imaging company. Must be willing to travel within a 150 mile radius of Sacramento. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- Provide on-site technical assistance to help troubleshoot, repair, install and maintain equipment to ensure full functionality according to specifications
- Prepare and maintain record of performance reports detailing equipment serviced as well as other issues related to the event
- Analyze record of performance reports to determine source of problem and recommend repair, replacement, or other corrective action
- Coordinate problem resolution with Engineering, Customer Service, and other Departments to expedite repairs
- Assist Headquarters with staging, installs and repair when demand exceeds existing resources
- Over and above installing and servicing medical equipment
- Education required ASEE or BSEE (preferred); or equivalent degree or certification
- 3+ years of experience installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing medical imaging / x-ray equipment
- Must be willing to travel within a 150 mile radius of Sacramento.
- Comprehensive benefit package - 401k, annual bonus, overtime pay, generous PTO etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.