Contract position: Documentation Control Specialist located in Alpharetta, GA at an organization that develops products, solutions and services that assists utilities and end-users to improve energy efficiency. Responsible to assist in managing controlled engineering documents and record archiving. Candidates must have at least three (3) years experience in document controls or records management within a manufacturing or engineering environment. This is a great contract opportunity for an initial duration of six (6) months with the possibility of extension or turning permanent. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Documentation Control Specialist
Requirements for the Documentation Control Specialist
- Assist in managing controlled engineering documents and record archiving
- Receive and process requests for information
- Assist in migrating data from an engineering database to a PLM system
- Search electronic sources such as Product Lifecycle databases for information
- Manages the routing, review, distribution and archival of new and revised controlled documents.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred (High School diploma is required)
- Must have at least three (3) years experience in engineering document or records managements
- Experience working in a manufacturing and engineering environments is preferred
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Contractor benefits plan
- PTO plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.