Permanent position: Growing industrial manufacturer is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their team. This engineer will be designing, developing and supervising electrical control systems. They will also be responsible for installing PLC based hardware and software. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Design electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems
- Prepare electrical schematics, panel layouts, PLC programming and operator interface designs
- Upgrade/enhance controls on existing products.
- Use both Digital/Software and Analog based methods of debugging
- Two years of experience in a job shop environment
- PLC programming proficiency with Allen Bradley and Siemens S7 products, AutoCAD drawing software and BPCSW
- A base understanding of a Scripting langue (C, Python, C#, or C++)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.