Permanent position: Sustaining Engineers needed for a full-time opportunities in the South Windsor, CT area. The Sustaining Engineer will be responsible for product problem-resolution and continuous improvement with a focus on reliability and capacity. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Engineering Technologist
Requirements for the Engineering Technologist
- Identify and determine the best process and product resolution requirements for corrective action.
- Capture effective RCCA results, and assure corrections are completely documented for use, and fully deployed to maximize corrective actions to assure overall improvement.
- Apply root cause techniques when faced with problems and use knowledge gained to mistake-proof the process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Experience with automated equipment and troubleshooting.
- Experience in an Engineering and Manufacturing/factory environment with knowledge of fuel cells and fuel cell process technologies.
- Reading and writing electrical and mechanical P&ISs.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.