Permanent position: AutoCad Drafter needed for a high growth opportunity in the Braintree, MA area. The AutoCad Drafter is responsible for contributing to the CAD department by drawing, editing and updating CAD files. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- Proficient in latest editions of Autodesk Fabrication CAD MEP and Navisworks
- Ability to draw HVAC pipe and knowledge of ductwork coordination using CAD software.
- Working with the Project Manager to make sure the CAD departments files are updated as required.
- Interacting with clients online or on-site with the Project Manager to ensure satisfaction
- Assist the CAD manager with project coordination and management.
- 3-5 years HVAC design experience using AutoCAD / Navisworks - highly desired
- HVAC and pipe/duct layout experience preferred
- Proven ability to work closely and efficiently with clients in a professional, business environment
- Industry leading contractor benefits available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.