Permanent position: Project Manager needed for a high growth opportunity in the Braintree, MA area. The Project Manager is responsible for complete project management from project start documentation to completion and close out procedures. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Managing multiple projects and interacting well with clients while coordinating meetings on-site
- Ensure project deliverables are being completed within time-frames established by customer cost plans and expectations.
- Make sure Safety, Health and Environmental standards are being achieved and regulatory conditions are met
- Mitigate risk proactively and as needed, while communicating with customers, internal teams and management about project progress.
- 3-5 years of Project Management with HVAC experience
- Ability to draw HVAC pipe using AutoCAD systems is a huge plus.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work closely and efficiently with clients, internal managers and teams in a professional manner.
- Excellent benefits package available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.