Permanent position: International Engineering and Manufacturing Company have opened a brand new facility in the North Atlanta area and have an immediate need for a Technician. This exciting opportunity working with state of the art equipment will include responsibilities such as machine assembly, field data collection, equipment repair and support and data analysis. This position will involve up to 30% domestic travel. Salary based on candidate experience.Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Operate and maintain testing equipment.
- Operation of testing equipment on project sites as needed.
- Assist with manual field data collection as needed
- Assist with maintenance of testing equipment and ensure equipment is calibrated and certified
- Assist training field staff in equipment use including operation, maintenance, calibration as needed.
- Data analysis
- AS or BS degree in a technical field, preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of experience working with testing or industrial equipment / machinery.
- 401K 'matching' retirement plan
- Medical, dental, accidental death, disability, life insurance, long term and short term disability.
- Paid holidays
- Personal time off (PTO)
- Paid annual vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.