Contract position: Senior Engineering Technician needed at a leading electronics company in Lincolnshire, IL. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Perform in house EMC and safety testing utilizing company internal compliance labs.
- Work with the development engineers run tests and troubleshoot issues that arise during testing.
- Disassemble and assemble printers as needed.
- Operate lab test equipment.
- Read and correctly interpret test plans, procedures, work instructions, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in military/commercial EMC testing.
- Working knowledge of grounding and shielding for control of EMI.
- Familiarity with test receivers, spectrum analyzers, amplifiers, antennas, transient generators, current probes, o'scopes, RF couplers, signal generators, power meters and ESD generators required
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.