Permanent position: Senior Cell Stack Engineers needed for a full-time opportunities in the South Windsor, CT area. The Senior Cell Stack Engineer will be responsible for development of fuel cell components, performing fuel cell operability trade and analysis of test data, developing electro-chemical models, and defining verification and validation plans for new cost reduction initiatives. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the R&D Engineer
Requirements for the R&D Engineer
- Responsible for development of fuel cell components, performing fuel cell operability trade and analysis of test data, developing electrochemical models, and defining verification and validation plans for new cost reduction initiatives.
- Lab support to include troubleshooting, diagnostics, repairs, vendor services, workflow priority, and control of Standard Work and material test methods databases.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing to coordinate implementation of new processes and support transition plans to effectively bridge between process revisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 4 years experience.
- Robust knowledge and know-how with fuel cell and CSA technologies.
- Proficiency with codes and standards for fuel cells and other DG (distributed generation) products.
- Strong process and systems understanding and experience.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.