Contract position: PCB Designer needed at a leading electronics company located in Holtsville, NY.Responsibilities for the PCB Designer
Requirements for the PCB Designer
- Work on complex PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and PFC (Printed Flexible Circuit) designs.
- Responsible for complex PCB / PFC designs of high complexity and electronic packaging solutions as part of the Design Team of the Engineering Services organization.
- Create and maintain control and release electronic CAD / CAM files or documentation suitable for use in fabrication, manufacturing and test of engineering prototypes and production PCB / PFC.
- Analytical skills commensurate with requests to recommend and validate alternatives to interconnection solutions, suitability of electronic parts, mechanical design, PCB / PFC fabrication and manufacturing techniques required on new products.
- Two-year degree or equivalent preferably emphasizing Electro Mechanical Engineering or electronic packaging and PCB / PFC engineering principles.
- Minimum of two years of design experience preferred working with Electronics, PCB / PFC Design and Electronic Packaging.
- Knowledge of signal integrity design constraints encompassing differential pairs, impedance control, high speed, EMI and ESD a plus
- Knowledge of IPC industry guidelines and standards relating to PCB / PFC inclusive of materials, design, fabrication, assembly, test and qualification.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.