Top Engineering Firm involved in power generation and electric transmission & distribution (T&D) engineering is looking for a Assistant Designer to join their team in Denver, CO. You need 2-6 years of drafting experience in transmission line design (T&D). *** rate is commensurate with experience *** Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Responsible for performing a variety of routine assignments using prescribed methods and standard techniques including drawing sequence and presentation and refining rough sketches
- Provide electrical, civil and/or structural drafting support for high voltage, electrical substation projects and electric T&D projects
- Assist project managers with concept designs in line with project scope of work.
- Will collaborate with Engineers in developing final civil site drawings and completing design tasks using AutoCAD Civil 3D software
- Produce complete plans from verbal or written description from registered Engineers
- Associate's degree in computer aided drafting and design or similar is needed
- 2-5 years of experience as a Civil Drafter/Designer
- PLS-CADD and MicroStation preferred, but not required.
- Specific drafting experience supporting electrical substation or T&D design projects is a PLUS
- You must have experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, Revit or Microstation
<Benefits for the Designer
- PTO Program
- Health Insurance available, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.