Contract position: Electronics Technician candidate needed at a leading electronics company in Holtsville, NY. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Assemble electrical and electronic systems and prototypes according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles, using hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Set up and operate equipment or process including adjusting, rebuilding, or modifying test setups and associated fixtures.
- Ability to follow work instructions and make recommendations for revisions or modifications as the requirements change with the technology.
- Provide documentation of events and status with analysis of actions/results.
- Follow operational documents, manuals, with procedures and/or specifications.
- Performs moderately complex troubleshooting and calibration on instruments or test setups.
- Diagnose difficult, infrequent problems with minimal direction or documentation; analyze to correct problems.
- Compiling, analyzing, interpreting, documenting, delivering and archiving test results.
- Must have technical training in electrical engineering or knowledge of engineering theory as it relates to electrical testing and applications.
- 2+ years of electrical lab technician job related experience.
- Must have experience assembling electrical and electronic systems and prototypes according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.