Contract position: We are searching for an R&D Technician Support Specialist (Lab Environment) in Apopka, FL to work at the world's leading beverage manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer.Responsibilities for the Technical Support
Requirements for the Technical Support
- Provide technical support to Verification Program Scientist in maintenance of documentation collection and database audits.
- Organize and write supporting documents for products/processes
- Manage documentation and records in order to ensure that they are complete, current, secure and easily retrievable. This may include designing, organizing or maintaining technical or regulatory records (e.g., paper formula files) and reports.
- Identify, classify, maintain, and protect files, documentation and sensitive information consistent with record handling and retention requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science is ideal, but Biology will be considered
- Experience within a Laboratory Environment
- Knowledge and application of Good Laboratory Practices (handling of glassware, preparation of standards and reagents, proper measuring techniques, data management, housekeeping, etc.)
- Experience recording data from analyses or experiments in a computer, log book or laboratory notebook.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, etc.
- 12 month contract assignment, could be longer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.