Contract position: Temp to Perm - We are looking for a Mechanical Designer in the Eden Prairie, MN area. This is could be either a temp to hire or direct hire role depending on the candidate. Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Support the engineering department by laying out parts and creating working models and prints. This position will also lay out complete products and prepare assembly and detail drawings.
- Prepares layout, assembly, and detail drawings for new or changed products,special machinery design, test equipment, tools, fixtures, and gauge design.
- Prepares initial drawings and monitors results.
- Maintains drawings through revision changes.
- Analyzes various design requirements and recommends possible solutions oralternate constructions.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of experience, OR no degree and 7+ years of experience
- Experience with Solidworks is required, ProE is a plus
- Experience designing machines that include pumps, filters, piping, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.