Contract position: A Test Engineer is needed for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products in the Mountain View, CA area. This position will help define testing requirements, oversee physical engineering design with vendors and work cross-functionally on testing deployment. No per diem available. No travel will be required.Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Own and drive the development of new factory test stations for the project from initial concept, FMEA, design, validation, through to deployment.
- Collaborate with hardware, software, operations, and other teams to understand cutting edge product technologies and defining testing methodologies, algorithms, and coverage requirements.
- Develop and implement testing best practices, including but not limited to fixture design, validation methodologies, debug procedures, and statistical controls/analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering field with at least 4 years of experience in testing and metrology methods for mass production.
- Understand statistical process and quality control principles and be capable to apply statistical analysis methods to raw data sets.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.