Permanent position: Facilities Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the South Windsor, CT area. The Facilities Engineer will be responsible for supporting facility infrastructure, building management systems, HVAC and operations support equipment. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Facilities Engineer
Requirements for the Facilities Engineer
- Design, troubleshoot and coordinate installation of various infrastructure support systems related to building, property and operations activities.
- Ability to understand basic electrical functions for PLC, electromechanical solenoids, flow controls and HVAC systems.
- Design and troubleshoot complex building management systems (CCN, Data Highway, area gas detection systems, etc.).
- Demonstrated knowledge and functional understanding of Maintenance Solution software (CMMS).
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 7 years experience.
- Backflow tester (in process or certified).
- PLC- troubleshooting level experience.
- Experience with HVAC / ventilation systems.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.