Permanent position: A growing automotive manufacturer is seeking a Supplier Quality Assurance professional with a background in Electronic Engineering to join their team. This person will review and configure initial Sample Reports for the qualification of ECS, PCR and other changes. The ideal candidate will be analytical and adept at solving problems with supplied parts, internal and external processes and vehicle systems. Candidates must have experience with electronic assembly/manufacturing. Responsibilities for the Electronic Engineer
Requirements for the Electronic Engineer
- Utilize part drawings, technical specifications and other standards to determine part requirements and conformance to those requirements
- Train and support supplier contracts regarding company Quality Procedures, Forms, Standard Quality Methods/Tools
- Serve as subject expert for department and plant as applicable for cross functional teams, audit groups and training
- Review and create Problem and Countermeasure Reports from suppliers.
- Lead process audits
- BSEE or Electrical Engineering Technology
- 5+ years in Supplier Quality, Manufacturing Quality or Manufacturing Engineering position
- Must have experience with electronic assembly and line/end of line testing
- Understanding of PPAP or ISR Process as well as PFMEA and Control Plans
- Experience with equipment such as multimeters, in vehicle diagnostic tools, Oscilloscope, wave function generator, power supply, etc
- Familiar with CAN communications and C-Programming
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.