Permanent position: Engineering client has an immediate need for a CAD Drafter in Sarasota, FL! Ideal candidates will possess a minimum 3 years of civil-site design experience. Candidates must be proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D. Salary is commensurate on experience. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Civil Drafter
Requirements for the Civil Drafter
- Pepare drawings and maintain CAD files for land development.
- Focus on the production of design phase deliverables including reports, design manuals, plans and profiles, sections, details and specifications.
- Compose correspondence, proofread documents, and effectively communicate with supervisors, other technicians, and clients.
- Degree, Diploma or Certificate in CAD drafting or design is preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in AutoCAD; Civil 3D is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Mulitple years of experience working on civil-site projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.