Permanent position: Engineering manager needed for a client located just south of Downtown Cincinnati. This individual will oversee all engineering activities, looking for ways to improve processes. Client is a tier 1 automotive supplier. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Coordinate process improvement efforts and manage capital projects, while leading engineering.
- Be a refrence for project planning and program management.
- Work with customers to make sure all requirements are met.
- Assist in improving machining processes.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Experience as an engineering manager.
- Experience in an CNC machining environment
- Experience in the automotive industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.