National manufacturer is seeking a permanent Engineering Manager. This position is located near Akron, Ohio. The Engineering Manager should obtain a BSME and have experience leading both process and continuous improvement capital projects throughout the plant. A background in electrical systems/automation or automated equipment is a big plus! The Engineering Manager salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $100k - $115k, plus an opportunity for a bonus. Relocation is provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Oversee existing capital equipment, machinery, process changes, and improvement projects - Contribute continuous improvement ideas to the manufacturing process and equipment throughout the facility
- Oversee a team of 10+ employees - Provide leadership and training for the department team that allow for personal and professional growth
- Provide supervision and effective utilization of personnel, materials, and equipment involved with the servicing of manufacturing facility and engineering
- BSME Preferred or other BS Degree in a Technical Field
- Must have a strong background in process improvement and continuous improvement projects
- Must have a strong background with highly, automated machinery and capital equipment
- Must have experience managing capital projects and maintaining a plant budget
- Must have a passion for engineering leadership and support the team's career path and career growth expectations
<Benefits for the Engineering Manager
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging $100K - $115K, plus opportunity for a bonus
- Full-time benefits provided, PTO, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, etc.
- Relocation package is provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.