Permanent position: Industry Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Lead Process Engineer. This position will in the greater Harrisburg, PA area at their Flagship Facility. The role is critical in improving production equipment and new equipment installation. Position comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $85k-105k/yr base. Excellent relocation package for those willing to relocate to the area. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Develop manufacturing processes related to assembly and automation.
- Design/improve facility layout
- Prepare preventive maintenance plan(s)
- Promote and apply lean Six Sigma practices
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 4+ years experience in a large manufacturing environment.
- Project Leadership / Management experience
- Previous experience with Automated Control systems (PLC and PC)
- Lean manufacturing and Continuous Improvement
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $85k to $105k/yr base, excellent benefits, and paid vacation
- Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.