Contract position: A Design Engineer is needed for a leader in power and automation technologies in the Bartlesville, OK area. This role will perform the less complex professional assignments requiring application of standard engineering principles and practices. No per diem available. No travel required.Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Monitor progress, comply with quality and schedule requirements, and maintain detailed logs and records.
- Use computer programs to perform various engineering operations, conduct analyses and provide related data and information.
- Compile and assimilate data from various sources, conduct relatively routine operations and tests, prepare reports and develop graphics for presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field with at least 2 years of experience. A combination of education and experience is also accepted.
- Demonstrate a medium level of using CAD system e.g., SolidWorks is preferred. Experience with Product Life Cycle management system, i.e. Wind-Chill is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.