Contract position: Experienced Construction Site Manager needed for new energy storage projects in up-state New York. Well established renewable energy project developer is seeking an experienced Site Manager for various battery based energy storage projects in upstate New York. Initial project kicks off in October in Stillwater NY and expects to last 3-4 months. Additional projects will follow - all in the surrounding region. Responsibilities for the Site Manager
Requirements for the Site Manager
- Operate as the Construction Site Manager / Owner's Rep to oversee, coordinate, manage, and report on an innovative energy storage project near Stillwater, NY.
- Report on project budget, cash flow and schedule through the project cycle
- Coordinate all major equipment delivery and installation.
- Manage daily logs and timesheets for project
- Oversee all teams and installation progress
- Coordinate and monitor 3rd party inspections, start-up & commissioning activities.
- Proven industrial construction project experience in a leadership role
- Demonstrated experience with industrial electrical energy construction projects including one or more of the following: transmission and distribution, substation, wind collection systems, underground T&D, switchyard, or similar industrial electrical focused projects
- Extensive knowledge of the National Electrical Code and Building Codes - including fire alarm and fire suppression systems.
- Be well versed in electrical construction means and methods - most notably electrical underground and foundation work
- Be knowledgeable of fiber optic through medium voltage systems
- Specific experience in battery energy storage a big plus!
- Generous hourly rate, per diem (for those who qualify), trips home, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.