Contract position: Simulation Engineer needed for the global leader in construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. In this role you will apply your knowledge of Materials, Fatigue Analysis, & failure analysis to assignments that are complex in nature and that support and enhance product performance, durability, reliability, quality, and serviceability.Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Identification, analysis, and resolution of engineering problems using failure analysis principles of materials and perform fatigue analysis
- Willing to perform FEA in a certain portion of their time.
- Technical delivery, support and provide advice to other engineers, managers
- Participate in the FMEA development and work closely with Test engineers to analyze the failures from field.
- Masters degree in Engineering
- 2-3 years of experience performing fatigue and failure analysis
- Experience of fatigue tools such as COBRA, n-Code or FE-SAFE
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Contractor benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.