Permanent position: Maintenance Technician needed at a medical products packaging company located in Baltimore, MD. There is an opening on second shift with times running from either 6PM-6AM. Candidates will work with complex medical packaging machinery to improve operational reliability and solve production problems. With available shift differential & paid overtime. Ability to make $65-70k/year. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Responsible for maintaining production equipment to optimize availability, quality and speed inclusive of both mechanical and electrical subsystems.
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical equipment, conveyors, AC motors, Servomotors, VFD's, PLCs, robots, vision systems and computer controlled devices
- 80% mechanical and 20% electrical
- 3+ years troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical equipment, conveyors , PLCs, AC motors, Servo motors, VFD's, robots, vision systems and computer controlled devices
- Need candidates coming from high-speed processing of food, pharmacy or consumer products
- Available to work a rotating shift is required
- Scheduled paid overtime
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Possible relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.