Permanent position: Our client in Las Vegas has an immediate opening for a Pre-Construction Director. This role requires ten (10) years of experience in construction and an understanding of the Las Vegas market. The ideal candidate will be a go-getter with a sales personality as they will be involved in design build functions as well as negotiate projects, and are a key player in developing client relationships. Estimation experience is a bonus for the position. Relocation assistance is available for this position. Must have knowledge of Commercial General contracting in Las Vegas Market. Responsibilities for the Director
Requirements for the Director
- Identify Project Concept/Services Required and Determine client expectations (cost, quality and timeline)
- Will confirm financing, select architects, select subcontractors, develop schedules and determine communication procedures with clients.
- Preparation and presentation of the Pre-Construction Services Agreement to the Client clearly identifying the scope company will provide.
- 10+ years in the construction industry. Estimating, experience a plus.
- High School Diploma, some college coursework preferred.
- Leadership and Organizational skills. Must be capable of juggling many activities (multiple projects) at the same time. Ability to orchestrate design teams and guide the team while incorporating the requirements and budget
- Dental InsuranceLife InsuranceLong-term Disability InsuranceMedical InsuranceShort-term Disability InsuranceSupplemental InsuranceVision InsurancePaid HolidaysPaid Time Off (PTO)401(k) with Company MatchFlexible Spending Accounts
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.