Contract position: Our client in Longmont, Colorado is looking for a Mechanical Designerto to work within the company's Engineering group to perform high importance design, analysis and documentation tasks that will maintain or improve the quality of products. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Designer
Requirements for the Mechanical Designer
- 2D drawing creation, checking and organizing
- 3D CAD modeling and organization
- Engineering documentation creation and management
- Bill of materials (BOM) creation and management
- Purchased part research and procurement
- Prototype assembly and testing assistance
- AAS in Mechanical Drafting or Computer Aided Drafting and Design Advanced Mechanical CAD Certificate (or similar)
- 5+ years of 2D drafting and 3D modeling experience is required.
- Experience with Pro Engineer (Wildfire 5.0) is highly desired.
- Bill of Material Creation and Documentation
- GD&T Experience
- MS office experience
- Contractor Benefits available!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.