Contract position: Electrical Engineer needed in Marion NC to provide electrical engineering support for design, equipment installation and prototype production of disposable medical devices. This is a contract position expected to last 6+months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Review electrical design and coordinate electrical contractor, change control implementation, Train, identify gaps and develop counter measures around programming issues
- Technical support and service, documentation ownership, verification deviations and root cause analysis required
- Expected to make suggestion on improvements based on recent technical knowledge
- Contribute to the planning and execution of components of the verification process
- Recommend design improvements
- B.S.in Engineering, preferably BSEE
- 2+ years electrical project experience, prefer medical device or other regulated industry
- Must have GMP experience
- PLC experience, prefer Rockwell Control logix or Allen Bradley
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.