Contract position: Our client in Longmont, Colorado is looking for a entry level electronics engineer who has had some experience with designing electronic products.Responsibilities for the Electronic Engineer
Requirements for the Electronic Engineer
- Experience designing high power products that use highvoltage and high current circuits, such as power supplies and motor controllers.
- Responsible designing high power products that use highvoltage and high current circuits, such as power supplies and motor controllers.
- Achieved or working toward a bachelors degree in Engineering.
- Familiarity with IPC standards, Automotive APQP process, ISO26262, Autosar, ICT andelectronics testing methods, are desired.
- DESIRED skills include, circuit simulation, tolerance analysis (statistical methods),component reliability life calculations, PCB layout, electronics packaging, thermal dynamics and heatsink design.
- Contractor Benefits Available!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.