Permanent position: Process Engineer needed for an excellent opportunity in the Dracut, MA area. The Process Engineer is responsible for supporting and sustaining existing processes and developing new ones in the wafer fabrication lab. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Sustain the photo area to meet all industry indicators.
- Plans and conducts experiments to fully characterize the process throughout the development cycle and helps drive improvements on manufacturing quality.
- Drive improvements in reliability, cost, yield, process stability/capability, productivity and safety.
- Develop solutions to complex problems utilizing formal education, statistical ability and problem-solving tools/skills
- BS or MS degree in Engineering with Semiconductor experience (must have)
- Understanding of compound semiconductor processes for high frequency applications
- Able to work with Design/Layout team in mask reviews and ensure all requirements are captured in order to make manufacturable processes.
- Must have a proven track record of solving technical problems, project ownership and meeting deadlines, and multitasking.
- Excellent benefits package available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.