Contract position: Engineering Technician needed for a temp to perm opportunity in the Dracut, MA area. The Engineering Technician is responsible for supporting the engineering teams for product releases, design characterization, application sampling, qualifications, test set-ups and fixtures. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Characterize a variety of different types of product designs through engineering test plans.
- Understand how to use the capabilities of test equipment available in the lab.
- Troubleshoot problems related to test set-ups, assemblies, and product.
- Write test programs based on requests and needs for the lab.
- Optimize auto handler and sample boards for proper product performance through tuning.
- Build breakout and switch boxes when required for biasing and transitioning.
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related technical degree.
- 0-2 years of experience in an engineering environment related to RF, microwaves and measurement methodology
- Experienced in LabVIEW and/or Keysight VEE.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to work on ITAR products.
- Industry leading contractor benefits available. Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.