Contract position: Large medical device manufacturer has an immediate need for an Engineer III in Marion NC. Expected to last 6 months, extension is likely, possible temp to perm. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now! Will hire ASAP! Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Perform engineering assignments and related tasks which are typically focused on reliability, mechanical, electrical and/or process improvements
- Able to lead a cross functional team to improve reliability of manufacturing equipment by identifying opportunities that will likely improve safety, quality or output. Scope of responsibility may include any of the following: idea generation, required documentation, protocols, change control, validation, etc. Able to contribute to benefit justification and issue capital request, etc.
- Investigate and analyze customer service problems and design improvement suggestions. Recommend design improvements.
- BS in Mechatronics, Mechanicial or Electrical Engineering
- 1-3 years of mechanical or electrical system experience with manufacturing
- Must have working knowledge of mechanical and / or electrical systems found in industrial manufacturing environments
- Experience in a regulated industry is a plus
- Experience with Rockwell PLC Logix is a plus
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.