Permanent position: Our client a precision manufacturing company in Tustin, CA needs an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. We're looking for a precision-oriented professional with highly developed leadership qualities and the ability to work efficiently and within budget.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Primary function and role will deal with the conception, design and development of new products. He or she will serve as liaison between the engineering teams on each project and other collaborators
- Experience with machining, fabrication, finishing and outside treatments
- Responsible to talk with suppliers, vendors, and negotiate with them
- Must be able to read bluepints and drawings
- Military contract experience extremely helpful
- Engineering Degree preferred but not required, will look at practical experience as well
- Strong problem solving skills
- Customer interface and interaction, must be comfortable with that
- Will spend most of the time on the Production floor, this is a hands on role
- Generous Benefits package! Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k plus match, vacation!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.