Permanent position: Process Improvement Engineer with 5+ years experience in manufacturing using Plastic Injection Molding is needed for direct hire position just north of Macon, GA. Candidates must have experience with Plastic Injection Molding. This position is responsible for developing manufacturing processes, procedures and protocols to enable the plastic injection molding manufacturing to be more efficient while maintaining high standards of quality. Typical work week will be Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. (Client will not sponsor the need for visa now or in the future.) Relocation assistance available. Please apply today! Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Review and research current injection molding processes.
- Troubleshoot and improve the manufacturability of the product design.
- Develop root cause analysis solutions for current injection mold processes.
- Partner with design team to problem solve design or material issues that might make a product difficult to manufacture.
- Must have work experience with plastic injection machinery and plastics processing
- R&D new product development processes with plastic injection molding experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in a related position in the plastics industry, package manufacturing is a huge plus!
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor degree is highly desired
- Full benefits package
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.