Permanent position: Our client in Tustin, Ca, a respected contract manufacturer of Electrical, Chemical, and Mechanical product developments for high precision components, products and systems for military and commercial projects, is currently searching for a Director of Engineering of Programs to start right away!Responsibilities for the Director of Program Management
Requirements for the Director of Program Management
- Plans and directs all aspects of engineering activities and projects within an organization, will be responsible for program management, can be up to 10 different programs at a time
- Utilizes best practice engineering methods and provides expert technical guidance for engineering initiatives. Incorporates components, materials, and tools that result in cost-effective and quality output.
- Proposal collaborator, as well as Operational Lead.
- Represent engineering team in product development requirements and creation of schedules and budgets
- Establish staff performance expectations and provide regular feedback from both informal and scheduled reviews.
- Forecast staff needs and be involved in the hiring.
- Track programs cost, schedules and performance; reporting the status to management on a regular basis
- BS Degree in Engineering
- 10 years of experience in manufacturing
- 10 years of experience in managing engineering programs
- Strong Electromechanical skills
- Background with the Military, Defense, Aerospace, etc
- Generous benefits package! Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k plus match, Bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.