Permanent position: A 3rd shift Maintenance Electrician is needed for an immediate full-time opportunity at a leading North American building products manufacturer in the Portland, OR area. Candidates MUST hold either their LME (Limited Maintenance Electrician) or PJ (Plant Journeyman) licenses, and have a strong background in troubleshooting electrical distribution, AC/DC motor theory, sensors, VFD's, PLC troubleshooting and elementary ladder logic. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Electrician
Requirements for the Electrician
- Troubleshooting PLC's (Programmable Logic Controls)
- Repairing electrical systems, mechanical equipment, control systems and light facility work
- Supporting the continuous manufacturing process, as well as project and fabrication work
- Must have either an LME (Limited Maintenance Electrician) License or PJ (Plant Journeyman) License
- Experience troubleshooting electrical distribution, AC/DC motor theory, sensors, VFD's, PLC troubleshooting and elementary ladder logic
- Must be willing to work 3rd shift (10pm-6am) as well as overtime and holidays as required
- Knowledge of general machinery, welding, fabrication, and hydraulics
- Knowledge of continuous sheet web manufacturing is preferred
- Full Union Benefits
- Annual incentive bonus can be as much as 21% of annual wages!
- Available overtime on Saturdays and double time on Sundays
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.