Permanent position: Randstad is seeking an entry level Electrical Engineer for a medical device company in Northern Illinois area. Their a high potential candidate that has an interest in design and analog. This is deemed a critical fill for the company. Salary range is $65k-$72k. Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement, Profit Sharing and Gain Sharing. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- As an Electrical engineer, you will design medical device products.
- There will be opportunities to work with industry experts in exciting areas like medical, X-ray imaging, high-performance linear, motor control, power supply, digital power, battery management, data conversion, high-speed interface, clocking, etc.
- You will define, design, model, implement, verify, and document electrical circuits that fully meet the performance, cost, and schedule requirements.
- A thorough understanding of schematics, layouts, circuit components, and analog design methods.
- Bachelor's of Electrical Engineering Degree
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement, Profit Sharing and Gain Sharing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.