Permanent position: Immediate opening in Monmouth County, New Jersey for a Structural Engineer. The ideal candidate will have EIT or PE license. 5+ years experience with design for residential and commercial properties. Responsibilities for the Structural Engineer
Requirements for the Structural Engineer
- Structural design in Revit or AutoCAD -Civil 3D experience preferred
- 5-8 years of experience with residential, multifamily, mixed use, and/or commercial developments.
- Knowledge of building fundamentals and design codes are standards
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree in Structural Engineering
- EIT and/or PE preferred
- Must be able to do calculations
- Company sponsored benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.