Permanent position: Leading industrial manufacturer is a permanent Sales Engineer. This position is located in the Chesterfield, Michigan area. The Sales Engineer must have a strong background in machining and utilizing AutoCAD. This position will require local travel and interfacing with current clients and customers. Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $65k - $90k, plus a bonus opportunity. Local candidates only. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Act as a liaison between clients and production facility - Communicate with clients regarding production, quality, technical recommendations, etc.
- Utilize AutoCAD to assist with customer designs, edits, and engineering change orders
- Visit current clients to ensure highest level of customer service and technical expertise
- Must have a strong background utilizing AutoCAD
- Must be comfortable speaking/interfacing with customers on a daily basis
- Knowledge of CNC operations and/or extrusion processes is a big PLUS
- Up to 10% travel
- Full-time, direct hire position
- Salary ranging $65k - $90k, plus an opportunity for bonus
- Full-time benefits, PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, 401k, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.