Permanent position: PLC Programmer needed for a capital equipment manufacturer in York, PA. The ideal candidate will have experience with industrial equipment and/or automated machinery. Some travel required for start-ups and commissioning. Responsibilities for the PLC Programmer
Requirements for the PLC Programmer
- Assist in the Electrical Designs of equipment.
- Resolve mechanical, electrical, and programming issues at customer sites and in-house technical support
- Provide direction to shop personnel to get equipment built.
- Create, troubleshoot PLC and HMI programming.
- High School Diploma, GED, 2-Year Associates or Technical Degree
- 3+ years experience in a PLC programming related job.
- Willingness to travel 30-40% of the time
- Company sponsored benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.