Contract position: A Project Engineer is needed for a producer of specialty pharmaceutical products in the Madison, WI area. This position is responsible for the effective development of scalable manufacturing processes that are consistent with established manufacturing processes and practices. No per diem available. Travel is required.Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Responsible for manufacturing methods, tooling, test systems, and documentation ensuring all are in compliance with company quality and regulatory requirements.
- Define and execute test validation and verification plans. Collaborate with engineering and quality in problem solving with respect to designs that support quality and manufacturability.
- Develop work breakdown structure and operational methods sheets (OMS) in conjuction with the sustaining engineering team and manufacturing. Provide training to the manufacturing team as needed.
- Associate's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. At least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing technical support role.
- Relevant experience in new production development and design transfer are highly desirable.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.