Contract position: An Electrical Engineer is needed for a 6+ month contract opportunity in the Framingham, MA area. The ideal candidate will hold their BSEE and have 4+ years of experience with electrical analog/digital/system hardware design fundamentals, including single and multi-processor systems. Must have experience with inter-device communication protocols such as USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth, WiFi, I2C, I2S, and MIPI, as well as schematic entry and PCB design experience. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Testing, debugging, and supporting platforms that incorporate power management, Bluetooth devices, digital signal processing, sensing and controls for consumer electronic concepts
- Supporting development projects as an individual contributor
- Supporting the current architectures in prototype
- Interacting with engineers from various disciplines in the use and application of technologies
- Collaborating with our DSP and firmware/software teams in the testing, debugging, and supporting of these platforms
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline (BSEE preferred)
- Experience with electrical analog/digital/system hardware design fundamentals, including single and multi-processor systems
- Experience with inter-device communication protocols such as USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth, WiFi, I2C, I2S, and MIPI
- Schematic entry and PCB design experience
- Experience with audio, DSP and wireless systems, as well as experience with lithium battery chargers are a HUGE plus!!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.