Contract position: A Technical Writer is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Maple Grove, MN area. This position will support R&D integration efforts, including the deployment of the Product Development, Launch and Maintenance (PDLM) process and the Windchill Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. No per diem available. No travel required. Responsibilities for the Technical Writer
Requirements for the Technical Writer
- Independently compare current state processes to PDLM process and recommend adoption plans.
- Draft documents based SME direction that incorporate PDLM framework into functional procedures.
- Able to lead change reviews and accurately capture and address input from reviewers to maximize first time approval of Engineering Change Orders. Coordinate training to support release of new documents and processes.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience working as a technical writer.
- Experience with development of Medical Devices and familiarity with Design Controls processes, including cross-functional development activities a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.