Permanent position: Shipping and Receiving Supervisor needed for manufacturing company due to newly awarded business. This opportunity will be located in the Bryan,OH area The Shipping and Receiving Supervisor supervises and directs the hourly production employees in the Shipping/Receiving and Wire departments. The key objectives of this position are to meet production and shipping schedules by achieving high levels of quality, safety, and productivity. This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $60-65k depending on experience. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Responsibilities for the Shipping and Receiving Supervisor
Requirements for the Shipping and Receiving Supervisor
- Supervises and coordinates activities of hourly workers.
- Meet and maintain shipping schedules.
- Observes operations and ensures worker compliance with prescribed methods and procedures.
- Must haves are supervisory experience in a union environment and shipping/receiving experience.
- Associates degree in business or related field preferred
- Familiarity with shipping, receiving, and warehousing techniques
- Medical/Dental, life insurance
- 401k and Profit Sharing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.